DR. HANA ABDUL KAREEM
DR. HANA ABDUL KAREEM
Consultant Pathologist. Dr Hana Abdul Kareem is well experienced in handling various fields of Pathology as well as Blood Bank with component separation facility. Previously, she was working as Associate Professor, Karuna Medical College, Palakkad, under Kerala University of Health Sciences; with 8 years of experience and 15 research publications in various indexed scientific journals. She enjoyed teaching MBBS, BSc Nursing and MLT students under KUHS.
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Karuna Medical College, Palakkad
- Resident Medical Officer, EMS Hospital. Perinthalmanna.
Areas of Interest:
- MD Pathology (Karuna Medical College, Palakkad, KUHS)
- MBBS (Government Medical College, Cochin, CUSAT)
- In publishing various case series as well as case studies in indexed journals.
- In conducting conferences and seminars in various fields of pathology.
- Undergone INTERNAL AUDIT COURSE: ISO 15189:2012
- Undergone MET-ATCOM training from Govt. Medical College, Calicut (2017)
- Successfully conducted Curriculum Implementation and Sensitization Programme (CISP) 1 and 2 in Karuna Medical College & Hospital.
- Publication in indexed journals (International Journals and State Journals)
- Total number of Journal published- 15
- KarpagamJanardhan,K.M.Mahsheena,SureshVenkatachalam,Hana Abdul Kareem: Warthin Like Papillary Carcinoma Of The Thyroid Gland– A Rare Variant.Intenational Journal of Dermatopathology And Surgery:Sept 2015;1(1):19-22.
- KarpagamJanardhan,Mahsheena K M,L.P Thangavelu, Hana Abdul Kareem:CD30+/ALK-:Primary Cutaneous Lymphoma Presenting as Benign Solitary Ulcer.International Journal of Dermatopathology and Surgery,April 2016;2(1):30-34.
- Sirajunnisa Begum, Hana Abdul Kareem, Mahsheenakm, Pushpavalli V:Acute Breast Abscess –can also be Tuberculosis:International Journal of Anatomical Sciences, Sept 2015,6(2);37-40.
- Deepak M B ,K M Mahsheena ,Begum CRS, Hana Abdul Kareem:Basaloid Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Tonsil-A Rare and Aggressive Variant.International Archieves of Integrated Medicine. July 2015:2(7):157-161.
- KarpagamJanardhan,Vijaya S Kumar, Hana Abdul Kareem, K M Mahsheena:Menetrier’s Disease In Antrum- A Rare Case Report. The Antiseptic ,July 2015.112(7).
- PushpavalliV, Hana Abdul Kareem, Deepak M B-A Rare Case of Salphingitis Isthmica Nodosa In Fertile Lady - Incidental finding. The Antiseptic. Aug 2014:111(8):404-405.
- Dr najma, Drshubendhubharadwaj, Dr Ira bharadwaj, Dr Hana A K:Non-traumatic Pseudocyst of the Spleen,A Case Report.Global Journal Of Research Analysis.Sep 2017.issue 9 vol6.
- Dr. Hana Abdul Kareem, Dr. C Jagadeesan, dr.MehrunnisaA, Dr. Shubendu Bharadwaj, Dr. Swaroop N Shashidhar. Synchronous occurrence of invasive papillary carcinoma of breast with benign brenner tumor of ovary in a postmenopausal lady Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; September 2017: Vol.-6, Issue- 4, P. 421-424
- Dr.Swaroop N Shashidhar, Dr.Hana A K, Dr.Radhika, Dr.Najma, Dr.Ira Baradwaj A Relative Frequency of ABO & Rhesus System of Blood Groups From Rural Medical College Hospital-Tertiary Teaching Centre In Kerala-South India. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; September 2017: Vol.-6, Issue- 4, P. 425-431
- Radhika S., Hana Abdul Kareem, Najma R. A., Ira Bharadwaj.Awareness of medical students towards cancer. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20184035
- Regina Roy, Ravi Indla, Fazulu Rahiman, Thangam Chinnathambi, Pallavi Kulkarni, Vidhyasagaran, Hana Abdul Kareem. Effects of graded doses of flaxseed (linumusitatissimum) on learning and memory and the possible toxic effects in systemic organs-an experimental study in albino rats..http://www.ijprjournal.org/showpdf/MjAxa2FsYWkxNDc4NTIzNjk=
- Rare Histiocytic disorders of bone with unusual clinical presentation. https://www.worldwidejournals.com/global-journal-for-research-analysis-GJRA/fileview/rare-histiocytic-disorders-of-bone-with-unusual-clinical-presentation_September_2020_3033966011_0900971.pdf
- Diagnostic challenges in cartilaginous bone tumors - Incisional/ excisional biopsy. https://www.worldwidejournals.com/global-journal-for-research-analysis-GJRA/fileview/diagnostic-challenges-in-cartilaginous-bone-tumours-incisional-excisional-biopsy_July_2020_1594804916_8900598.pdf
- Dr Karpagam Janardhan, Dr. Shilpa Sunil Khanna, Dr. Hana. A Kareem. Spectrum of Non-malignant cystic lesions of the salivary gland - Case series and Review of Literature. https://www.worldwidejournals.com/global-journal-for-research-analysis-GJRA/fileview/spectrum-of-non-malignant-cystic-lesions-of-the-salivary-gland-case-series-and-review-of-literature_May_2020_1589879425_6904759.pdf
- Teratomas of ovary and the company they keep. https://www.worldwidejournals.com/global-journal-for-research-analysis-GJRA/fileview/teratomas-of-ovary-and-the-company-they-keep--caseseries_June_2020_1592226823_5208719.pdf