We help our patients with many different problems, ranging from life satisfaction issues to more serious difficulties. We commonly work with patients around issues such as depression and anxiety, grief and loss, adjustment difficulties, family and relationship problems, social and communication skills, parenting skills, and strategies for academic success.
Our experts provide comprehensive services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Clinical Psychologists use evidence-based treatments to help people improve their lives.There are many different styles of therapy, but our psychologist will choose the type that best addresses the person’s problem and best fits the patient’s characteristics and preferences.
Our Clinical Psychologists can help you:
- Fear and Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- Marital Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Premarital Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Pain
- Smoking Cessation,
- Coping With Chronic Illness
- Identity Disorders / Gender Reassignment
Evaluation and Assessment Services
- Intellectual Evaluations
- Vocational Evaluations
- Personality Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Child/Adolescent Treatment Services:
- Learning Difficulties.
- Sleeping And Eating Problems
- Overactivity And Poor Concentration (ADHD)
- Conduct Problems: Aggressive, Defiant, Truanting, Destructive Behavior
- Fearful, Separation Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Autism & Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Emotional And Behavioral Problems
- Depressive Disorders: withdrawn, crying spells, school refusal, sleep difficulties, Suicidal ideation, suicidal attempts, hopelessness, academic decline.
- Drug Abuse Dependence