We perform brain, spine, and nerve surgery in adults and children using a range of cutting-edge neurosurgical approaches, including interventional neurovascular procedures, minimally invasive cranial and spinal techniques.
Department of Neurosurgery is supported by state-of-the-art Neurosurgery ICU with most modern ventilators, patient monitors, and high end life support equipments. We have well trained & dedicated staff taking the best care of your dear ones.
- Brain Surgeries
- Head Injuries
- Craniotomy for EDH, SDH, Intra cerebral Hematoma, Elevation of depressed fracture
- Evacuation of chronic SDH
- Brain Tumors
- CSF related disorders including VP Shunt & diversion procedures
- Skull based Surgeries
- Pituitary Surgeries
- Cerebro-vascular Neurosurgery
- De-compression Surgeries for Stroke
- Spine Surgeries
- Surgical & Non-Surgical Management of all sorts of Spine disorder, including, Neck/Back Pain management, Surgeries for Disc prolapse, Canal Stenosis, Spinal tumors etc.
- Management of Spine Trauma
- Surgical Fixation of Spine Fractures
- Surgical Management of Coccydynia
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Tumors,
- Entrapment neuropathies like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Managements of Orbital Lesion